Alapca Times Monthly Poll

Report From Odod (3)

This message was received at 7:47 PM on the 27th of October:
"I'm back and I've made some more discoveries. The only problem, I left my camera in the rain and it does not work. So, no pictures in my report today.
When I went out further on the other side of the island, I found an Alarka in a fire-proof, explosive-proof cage. Gawerf tried to break it open, but it did not work.
PS- actually I drew a few pictures, so I will send those later.
Finally, a little Drawkwa came over and gave me a liver. It pointed to the cage. And then without thinking, I threw it at the cage and Gawerf barfed his dragon Amber on it. That did it and burned the cell...
The Alarka's name is Hackter, and can turn into an SD card. He said that he was left on th island in the cage when Eebtihw came. Thankfully, the little Drawkwae helped him and brought food and water and other life supplies. He is so happy to be free now.
Also, Hackter said that he would love to come to Alapca-ville to tell his story.
I hope you have found this interesting. I will be leaving tomorrow.
~Odod"
End of Message

This island it amazing, so much has been found there. Now all we have is one question for Odod.
"What should the island be called?" 

This message was received at 6:01 PM on the 27th of October:
"Here are the pictures:
~Odod"
Picture of Hackter
Hackter

The cage where Hackter was locked up in by Eebtihw
The Cage

Comments