Alapca Times Monthly Poll

Report From Odod

October, 2017

This message was received from Odod at 8:07 AM on the 19 of October:

Found on the newly discovered island, fixed up by Odod for sending messages
The Radio Tower
"Hello there, this is Odod, and I have found a new island! There was a broken down radio tower, so I fixed it up so I could send this.
The first Aerasor discovered by Odod
Ham
The island's surface is perfect for growing plants. The life I have found are Ipacaae rasereae. The Aerasor I have met is named Ham. She says that there are no more Aerasors left but her family, because Eebtihw took them as prisoners. Ham also says that there are more living things on the island.
called "Aerasors" The scientific name is
I may be staying on this island maybe for an extra few days, but I will report back when I find something new.
P.S.~ Don't send anything back because the tower can't receive but only transmit messages.

~Odod"
End Of Message
This discovery is a breakthrough in Alapca Studies. This so called Aerasor may mean that there are so many more species out there! Maybe even a good fire Alpaca-dragon!

Comments

Most Viewed Post