Alapca Times Monthly Poll

Interview With Flupbergulb

December 2017,
DRAWKWA

Happened at: 5:00 PM

K: Kleewz
F: Flupbergulb
Peep: Peep (Don't ask)
H: Hackter
D: Drawkwa
Kleewz
Flupbergulb
Above are the 2 main Alapcas in the Interview...

INTERVIEW

K: Stop playing with Bouncy Jr.!

Peep: NOOO

THUNDERWING DRAGON

K: What are your views on Thunderwing (Dragon)?

F: hmmm... Thunderwing is evil and tried to kill everyone.

K: And...

F: And I know there is a certain thing you can do with dragons and they stop attacking things and rebel, so they don't do what they are told.

K: And what do you do for this to happen?

F: Well, I just went up to Drawkwa and he said that you could do it but not exactly. (Talks to Drawkwa)

D: I know, but it may take some time to recall... (Typing sounds) Here is a slip of paper with it.

F: (Walks back in room) I got it I got it! Drawkwa gave me ANOTHER STRING OF NUMBERS!

K: Let me see the paper... (Examines the paper) This looks like Hackter's new coding language. I'll keep this and give it to Hackter later.

F: (Whispers to self)... What's the next question?

Bunny Tails

K: Why did you choose the bunny tail thing for your promise?

F: WHO DOESN'T LIKE BUNNY TAILS, they are kind of useless BUT THEY MAKE YOU LOOK LIKE AN ARABCA!

K: Okay...

F: I did it as a fundraiser for the Defenders because they do not get paid. No Sriracha for them?

K: Do you support the Defenders to be paid, if so how much?

F: Well, I do, Drawkwa told me to. Let me think... As much as the Anesthesiologists of Alapca-land are paid, which would be about 5,200 Srirachas per year ( 1 Sriracha = 100 Cayenne = $100)

Potato Travel 

K: Do you support the Potato Travel?

F: I think it is a bit weird, but we have Srirachas as our currency and Drawkwa as our leader, I do support it.

K: One more question...

(Hackter walks in)

Conversation With Hackter

F: Hello Hackter, it is nice to see you, is this your coding language? (Shows paper)

Peep: Sylvia Egg! Put it on the chart!

H: (Further analyses paper), yes this is, and it's rather disturbing what it says.

K: What does it say?

Peep: I know! Boston Tea Partee!

H: It says, use the Glichor Plish!

K: *GASP*

F: That makes so much sense, thank you Hackter

(Hackter walks out)

K: My last question...

The Final Question!

Peep: Is guess who made WAFFLES!

K: No, it is when you said that it was weird to support the Potato Travel, you said we had Drawkwa as our leader. Does that mean you think that Drawkwa is weird?

F: (Silence) *😕murp face.* Well, nooo, but, oh, yeah. I think that it is perfectly normal, but the humans and Eebtihw will think that it is crazy.

K: Oh, I get it now, thank you Flupbergulb.

F: My public pant glider is here... WAIT! We can use the pant glider instead of Gawerf for some time!

K: Yes that is a good idea! You are the leader, so you can announce it later.

F: Alright, Kleewz, thank you for spending time on this interview.

K: This has ENDED!

ITEM VOIDED



Comments

Most Viewed Post