Alapca Times Monthly Poll

Back to Normal?

March 2018,

After the Thunderwing dragon's landing at Gawerf Express happened, work there went back to normal. Packages were being delivered again and the Gawerf Express routes were being used again.

Jhon
But, today at 7:00 AM in Pant-City, a home of an Alapca named Jhon burst into flames. Thankfully, no one was hurt but the whole house was destroyed. Jhon said that this happened:
"I had picked up my recent mail that was from the Gawerf Express Postal Service. I took the box and put it on my table. I left for a second and then I smelled smoke. I ran before anything serious happened."
The Wreckage
The only other thing that was found alive in the wreckage was a duck who was then let back into the wild.

After Gawerf was told this he sent out a message.
"If you see a suspicious box, keep it in water, because it may burst into flames."
Oliver
Gawerf Express is also looking into this problem now.

And for now, Jhon will be staying with his friend Oliver in a different neighborhood.

Comments

Most Viewed Post