Alapca Times Monthly Poll

Letter To Alapca Land ~Kleewz

March 2018,

At 12:48 PM, a letter was sent to The Alapca Times from Kleewz to all of the voters who participated in the Alapca Election in March and February.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Alapcas and Humans,
This is Kleewz and I am so delighted that I have won the Election. I have worked hard already to work on the promise. I have been helping businesses all over Alapca-land to live their dreams. Also many poor Alapcas will be able to taste the great taste of sushi for the first time in their lives. I hope that all of you are happy that I have been elected or if you are not that your viewpoint will change shortly.
"Everyone in Alapca-land will be able to have access to affordable Sushi."
Those are nearly the words I told all of Alapca-land. And I will be helping sushi businesses to continue selling sushi, but a a cheaper price. The secret is that once many people buy sushi, so many people will love it that they will buy it so much that the prices would not have to be so high. This helps both the Alapcas and businesses of Alapca-land.

Lately, I have been busy signing autographs, making The Alapca Times the official news source, and doing Friendly Dictator stuff. Due to this, I have added Flupbergulb as an author to keep The Alapca Times running. This is so that the Humans will be able to catch up on what is going on in Alapca-land. Also so that Flupbergulb can write about stuff that I do not care about (as he said it).

For the Humans I have made it so that The Alapca Times is the official news source of Alapca-land. But also, I will be working on a site called Alapca.info. This site will have all of the necessities for Humans to learn about the basics of Alapca-land.

Thank you for using up your precious life up to read this useless message.
~Kleewz 

Comments

Most Viewed Post