Alapca Times Monthly Poll

Kleewz's Farewell

May 2018,

It is nearing the end of Kleewz's rein as Friendly Dictator, and now he is sending us all a note.

Thank You, Humans and Alapcas. 

This is Kleewz, your current leader at the moment, and I just sent this message because my rein will be ending soon, and I wanted to thank everyone who helped me get there.
I would first like to thank the Alapcas for, even if they disagreed with me, staying polite and helping me learn how a leader runs a place. I would also like to thank all of the Alapcas that voted for me, or even the ones who did not, because if you had voted differently, the tables could of turned.
I would now like to thank the Humans for keeping the world informed of what I did through the Alapca Times, if I had not, I would have never been known to all of those brains all over the world that reads it. I also would like to thank the Humans that voted for me and against, because of the same reason I stated earlier.

That is really all I have to say, I kept it short and sweet so you don't extremely bored from reading it.

Thank you -- and you're welcome

~Kleewz

Comments

Most Viewed Post