Alapca Times Monthly Poll

UFO Sightings over the Cold District

November 2018,

The weather right now is just perfect for skiing in the Cold District, but many alapcas aren't there due to many UFO sightings.

We have talked to many alapcas and we have come up with an interview with Alapca-land's greatest skier, Aina.
Aina


UFO Interview

Kleewz
Aina
Peep (He'll always be there)

K: So, Aina, when did you see this 'UFO'?
Peep: Ohh, shooot!
A: Well, I was skiing down the largest mountain in the Cold District when I looked up into the sky and saw it. It was in the early morning when I usually go skiing.
K: What did the UFO look like?
A: It was hard to see since I had to focus on skiing, and could barely see it. It was a deep purple, with blue lights, and a hyper-distorter beam attached to the super-duper dematerializer circuit on the destruction panel of the high fructose lazer. When I turned back from looking at the UFO, I almost hit a tree.
K: A deep purple... Do you suppose this was a work of Eebtihw?
A: I do suppose, with all of those weapons, it could be an evil plot from the Land of Darkness.
K: Huh, peep isn't actually talking.
Peep: Hmm
K: Okay, did the UFO do anything in particular?
Peep: Don't forget to dust later!
A: Not really, it didn't use any of its destructive weapons, but it looked like it did pick something up from the ground with a hypo-allergenic dust refracter beam.
K: Did you see what it picked up?
A: No, because I stopped looking when it displayed the beam, and concentrated where I was going on the slope.
K: What did you think it was?
Peep: Obviously mega toothpaste!
A: Uhh, no. I think it could of been a citizen of the Cold District or a native species to the Cold District. Maybe Eebtihw is going to use a bunch of Snow-Arabcas and create an army to wipe out all of Alapca-land's crops.
K: Oh, that's a good theory, write that down, peep!
Peep: Okey dokey
*Walks off with muffin*
Peep: I'M GONNA MAKE MASHED POTATOES!
K: Yes! Finally he's gone. But sadly I have no more questions for you Aina.
A: But I wanted some mashed potatoes. That's what I signed u--
*End of interview*

Comments

Most Viewed Post